1st Belorussian Front, December 26, 1944. A square filled with people at the Basilica "Heart of Jesus" on the outskirts of Warsaw - Prague. The chairman of the Philistine Committee, citizen Ordzhinsky, speaks at a rally and hands over the battle banner to the commander of the 1st Polish Army, Division General Vladislav Vikentievich Korczyc as a token of gratitude for the liberation of the city of Prague. Korchits passes the banner to the commander of the 4th Infantry Division, Brigade General Boleslav Albinovich Kenevich, who presents it to the regiment commander, Colonel Potapovich. Colonel Potapovich takes the banner and kisses it. Parade of troops with a battle banner.