Poland, July 1945. German concentration camp Stutthof, liberated by the troops of the 3rd Belorussian Front in May 1945. General view of the camp territory. Barracks for prisoners. Greenhouses, greenhouses, fertilized with human remains. A commission to investigate the atrocities of the Nazis, headed by a forensic investigator, State Councilor of the 3rd class (Major General) Pyotr Ignatievich Tarasov-Rodionov, examine the camp territory: burnt barracks, surviving dishes in the ashes; clothes; a huge number of shoes, including children's. Former camp workers [Krafchik] and [Shtumer] testify, show a stove for burning people. The camp commandant's mansion. Swing at the house. The building that housed the camp administration.