The city of Pushkin, Leningrad Region (until 1918 Tsarskoe Selo; until 1937 Detskoe Selo), named after A.S. Pushkin. Alexander Palace, "Concert Hall" by architect G. Quarenghi; colonnade of the palace. The Catherine Palace by the architect V. V. Rastrelli. The building of the Tsarskoye Selo Lyceum, where Alexander Pushkin studied. Assembly hall of the Lyceum, A.S. Pushkin's room, manuscript, paintings depicting A.S. Pushkin. The park; park pavilions: "Cameron Gallery", "Agate Rooms" by architect C. Cameron. Park sculpture: "The Virgin with a Jug", "Autumn", "Military Valor", "Venus in the Gardens"; monument to Alexander Pushkin. Pond, alleys, canal, bridges, paths in the park.