Moscow city. April 17, 1956. The delegation of power engineers of Great Britain, headed by the chairman of the Central Energy Administration Lord Sitrin, meets the Minister of Power Plants GM Malenkov. The members of the delegation get acquainted with the heating plants of Moscow, the nuclear power plant of the USSR Academy of Sciences; in the city of Sverdlovsk visited the plant "Uralelectroapparat", a film studio, where Lord Sitrin spoke (synchronously); in the city of Zaporozhye transformer plant; examined the Dnepropetrovsk, Stalingrad, Krasnopolyanskaya hydroelectric power plants; sanatoriums in Sochi, healing springs Matsesta. On May 2, the British delegation returned to Moscow. The members of the delegation visited the Noginsk substation in the Moscow region, the Moscow Power Engineering Institute. Among the members of the delegation were GM Malenkov, Professor Chilikin. On May 6, the delegation flew to Leningrad. The members of the delegation visited the sights of the city, the Leningrad plant "Electrosila".