General view and panorama of the Rostov Kremlin. The Assumption Cathedral (16th century), the churches of Ionna the Theologian (1683) and Our Lady of Hodegetria (1698) on the territory of the Kremlin. Wall paintings and stucco decorations in the Church of Our Lady of Hodegetria. Icons on the walls in the Church of the Savior on Senyi (1675). Restorers work in a restoration workshop on the territory of the Kremlin.